Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lucky me

punk style from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite punk style at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP. Sexy Shorts from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Sexy Shorts at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty great!! However, I didn't really study much and my exam is today!! Kind of panicking at this point, but I just need to focus that, by tonight, it will all be over! Then it will be 2 weeks of pure laziness and fun! Tonight I'm actually going out with some friends to a Mexican restaurant, has anyone ever tried? I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it! Here is my birthday weekend summary in pics! hehe
(PS: I don't usually post pics of other people, but considering the occasion, I thought it would be important to show you most of the people that make me feel special)

Olá! Como foi o vosso fim de semana? O meu foi muito bom!! No entanto, não estudei muito e o exame é hoje!! Estou um pouco em pânico nesta fase, mas preciso de me concentrar no pensamento de que depois estou de férias! Vão ser 2 semanas de pura preguiça e diversão! Hoje à noite vou jantar com amigos a um restaurante mexicano, já experimentaram alguma vez? Tenho a certeza que vou adorar! E aqui está o meu fim de semana de anos resumido em fotos! hehe
(PS: Não costumo pôr fotos de outras pessoas no blog, mas tendo em conta a ocasião, achei importante mostrar-vos quem me faz sentir especial)

 Saturday/ Sábado
 

 (Oxford Shoes: local store; Shorts and Hat: H&M; Blouse: Zara; Leather Jacket: Stradivarius; Bag: Pull&Bear; Necklace: Lefties; Sunnies: Primark)





 (Shorts: H&M; Blouse: Zara; Scarf, Tights: Primark; Boots: Wholesale; Leather Jacket: Bershka)



 (the gilrs in the family/ As raparigas da família)

(My BFF / A minha BFF)


(Blouse and Wedges: Primark; Crop Top: H&M; Metallic jeans: Stradivarius; Bracelet: ebay; Necklace: Lefties)

Sunday/ Domingo





 (Most of my family/ Parte da minha familia)

(Friend from birth / Amigas desde a nascença)


(My best friend's daughter, the reason I want to have a girl some day/ A filha da minha melhor amiga, a razão pelo qual quero ter uma menina um dia)

(Blouse: Primark; Inner Top: Lefties; Shorts and Ring: Blanco; Boots: Wholesale)

(A few gifts I got / Algumas prendas que recebi)

(Hadn't seen a rainbow literally in years, felt like such a good sign!! / Já não via um arco-íris há anos, literalmente, senti mesmo que era um bom sinal!!)


Above it all, I have to say that, even though I complain a lot, and envy many people's lives, I am a very lucky person for my life and the people in it! They made my birthday very special, from Friday to Sunday! I just hope that this year will be amazing! Starting with a little luck in the exam hehe And I also need to thank all of you, you are all very important to me and I was so touched by all those happy bday comments!! Thank you so much!

Acima de tudo, tenho de dizer que, apesar de me queixar muito, e ter inveja de tanta gente, sou uma pessoa muito sortuda por ter a vida que tenho, com as pessoas que fazem parte dela! Tornaram o meu aniversário muito especial, desde Sexta a Domingo! Espero mesmo que este ano seja espectacular! Começando com um pouco de sorte hoje no exame hehe Também tenho de agradecer a todos vocês, são tão importantes para mim e fiquei tão emocionada a ler os vossos comentários de Parabéns!! Muito obrigada!

No comments:

Post a Comment