Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Larry Guli to Appear on 'The Whole Truth' on ABC

Adding yet another credit to his ever growing list, well-known actor Larry Guli will be featured in an episode of ABC's The Whole Truth airing on December 1, 2010.

Titled The Liars, this episode deals with a dentist who is murdered in his own chair and his "Stepford Wife" is accused of the crime. After Jimmy and Kathryn learn that the dentist was doing more than just fixing teeth, they become entangled in lies of their own with Kathryn's mother and Jimmy's ex-wife.

Joining series regulars, Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney, Guli plays the part of an arraignment judge in this episode of this American legal drama series.

For Guli, life just keeps getting better. Pursuing and achieving his lifelong dream of being an actor has given him a new enthusiasm that could only come from enjoying life to the fullest.

Appearing on television, screen and stage, Guli is equally at home in both comedy and drama and has established an outstanding reputation in the industry for both his talent and professionalism.

Known for his recurring role on the popular daytime series General Hospital, Guli has earned numerous credits over the past few years including a national commercial for AARP, a co-starring role in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, a co-staring role in The Whole Truth, was seen in Six Characters in Search of an Author at this year's La Lupe Fest, played the lead in The Devil's Land being shown at film festivals around the country and many more.

"Acting has long been my passion," says Guli. "But, it wasn't until a few years ago that I was able to pursue my dream. It's a whole new wonderful world for me. I believe that if you are young at heart, you are young at mind. Being able to do what I love and loving what I do keeps me filled me with unbelievable energy."

Giving back to help various charities and research is extremely important women's jackets online to Guli and his family.

"In general, supporting charities is a matter of one's choice," explains Guli, "but for me it is obligatory. We are so lucky to live in the greatest country in the world; I believe we should give back in thanks for our good fortune.

"Over the years, I have supported a number of various charities," continues Guli. "I have played in Celebrity Golf Tournaments, made public appearances and made cash donations as well as food and clothing. Six charities that are extremely important to me are the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the Melanoma Research Foundation, the American Lung Association, Senior Concerns, The Tree House Humane Society (a no kill shelter in Chicago for cats with special needs) and the Ventura County Rescue Mission.

Finding a cure for breast cancer is vital and that is what Susan G Komen is all about. All the women in my family are passionate about the cause and they have all had friends that have been impacted by this type of cancer.

Skin melanoma is another horrific form of cancer. " While I was living in Scottsdale, Ariz., and playing professional golf many of my golfing buddies were victims of skin melanoma. " The Melanoma Research Foundation (MRF) is the largest independent, national organization devoted to melanoma in the United States. Committed to the support of medical research in finding effective treatments and eventually a cure for melanoma, the MRF also educates patients and physicians about prevention, diagnosis and the treatment of melanoma. "I caution everyone to take care in the sun. It is extremely important," says Guli.

"My wife has a rare lung disease, so we support research done by the American Lung Association."

Senior Concerns provides a perfect outlet for our used goods and clothes. Their resale shop helps them to improve the quality of life for those less fortunate or healthy seniors. "My wife and I saw our parents fade away, so we want to help seniors live the dwindling years a little better."

"Both my wife and I think cats are the greatest pets. They have tremendous personalities and are great companions. Our love affair with cats actually began when we lived in Connecticut. Our house was in a wooded area and my wife had a choice of mice or cats, so we adopted two cats, Tiger and Mitten. Tiger lived 12 years and Mitten was with us for 16 years. In fact Mitten moved to Arizona with us and used to come on the golf course at night and watch me practice. Today, we have two cats, Calico and Lily, plus I have adopted two cats with feline leukemia who live at the Tree House Humane Society in Chicago. "

And last, but not least, I support the Ventura County Rescue Mission. "I am lucky enough to live a wonderful life pursuing my dreams. Everyone isn't as fortunate. I try to deliver a car full of food to the mission monthly. A good meal is a rare treat for these people and no-one should have to go without food."

"The more people that give back will enable organizations to find cures for diseases and help those that need a helping hand and I am proud to do my part."

# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment