Wednesday, April 25, 2012

memory loss

indie designer from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite indie designer at street fashion store and enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.




One of the most embarrassing things about me is my lack of memory. I just don't have it! I often find myself walking into rooms and wondering why I'm there. This hasn't been just a few instances though. It occurs a lot-in everyday life. One time, I tried to bake using the "idiot proof" cake mix in a box. I forgot to add eggs. There were only two ingredients to add, and I forgot eggs.

Earlier today, I ran into a former friend of mine and I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried, remember his name. It was embarrassing. So I did the awkward, "Hey!....you!" He responded with a "you don't remember my name do you?", and then I cowardly walked away.

This is what my life has come to.

-kim

No comments:

Post a Comment